10.23.2009




GRAND OPENING
CROSSFIT KING OF PRUSSIA!!!

200 DeKalb St.
Bridgeport PA 19405

W.O.D. 10.24.09

"YACK in the BOX" TEAM WOD- Team of 4, 2 athletes ‘working’ at once:

100 Burpees

200 Pull-ups

300 Squats

400 Kettlebell swings (35/55lbs)


THE INDIVIDUAL “YACK IN THE BOX” WOD:

THE “YITB” COUPLET WOD:

3 rounds for time of:

30 Wallball shots (20lbs, 10’)

15 Clean and Jerks (115#)

THE “YITB” LADIES COUPLET:

3 rounds for time of:

30 Wallball shots (14lbs, 9’)

15 Clean and Jerks (75#)

THE “YITB” SCALED COUPLET:

3 rounds for time of:

30 Wallball shots (4/6/8lbs, 8’)

15 Clean and Jerks (45#)


Standards will be announced at the beginning of the first heat.


Quote:

"The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers."

- Brian Tracy, Motivational speaker




6 comments:

Swine said...

3, 2, 1, GO!

Ray said...

The stage is set. Let the battle begin!

Kit said...

Have FUN today! I'm sorry i can't make it....Marine Corps Marathon tomorrow! Woot Woot


My dad, Steve Zipf, is doing the 10K- he is doing it for Diabetes Research and Wellness. As some of you may know, he has Diabetes and was diagnosed back in may- the same week he started CrossFit at KoP. Some of the pictures that have been posted show he's got the heart of a lion. My dad is just looking for $10 from people for donations. His pledge goal is $500. If you are interested...here is the link to donate.

http://www.active.com/donate/DRWFRUN2009

If you've met my father and heard his story over the past two years, doing this 10K is kind of a big deal.

Wish me luck in my first marathon and my dad's 10K...CrossFit training the whole way!

Anonymous said...

I will donate - type II diabetes , I imagine

Cappi said...

had a great time at YITB Aimee!

definitely look to see me stopping by CF KOP in the near future!

Unknown said...

Thank you for having us (CFCC), it was a fun day.