W.O.D. 5.4.14

AMRAP in 20 Minutes of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

Coaches Notes:
Time to re-test this classic CrossFit benchmark, if you haven't done it...pony up, get to class!! 
Are there any other benchmark girls you want to see come out?

Community Notes:
All classes today will be held at the Annex 110 C DeKalb Street, please meet and park there.

“To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.”
― Mark Twain


Unknown said...

I recently heard that our senses only pick up on about 1% of what is going on around us. That leaves out 99% of our surroundings... 99% of te WORLD. We still experience a lot and can function at an exceptional level, but just imagine what life situations we could experience if we had another 1% to lend to the outside world.

Forget about your debts, turn off your radio and sit in silence for 5 minutes. Just to see and listen to what we miss out on every day because of our daily business.

Keith B said...


Patrick 13 Rx
Zelda 10 box band
Jen F 15 RR knees


Marci 11 band knees
Rachel 12 band/mod
Lisa C 10 band
John B 10 band/mod