5.15.2017

Summer Intern


Welcome to Lauren! We are so happy to have her as our summer intern!

My name is Lauren Close, I graduated from Eastern University two weeks ago with a bachelors degree in Exercise Science and a minor in Entrepreneurial Studies - which was spurred on due to my love for CrossFit and hopes of one day owning my own  gym. 
I joined CrossFit in October of 2014 and because of the constant skills and techniques to work on and the unbeatable community, I have been hooked ever since! 
As Aimee's newest intern I have to admit, cleaning is one of my favorite hobbies - with a barbell and with paper towels and windex. But outside of the gym I love slow walks with my roomies, admiring dogs in a very obsessive way, and getting to know as many people as possible without being creepy.
I have loved being a part of CrossFit KOP's community for the past few years and I am so excited to meet even more of you through this opportunity this summer!

No comments: