2.01.2022

February Member Spotlight


 

FEBRUARY MEMBER SPOTLIGHT


This month we'd love to Spotlight the sweet, the savvy and the slightly shy, Kathy Hain! Kathy set her sights on weight loss through diet and exercise and proudly accomplishing her goals.  If you've ever tried losing weight you can attest to how difficult it can be, that's why we love a good ol' success story! Check out what Kathy has to say about her journey.

Kathy, how long have you been training with us at CF KOP?
It has been a year training at CrossFit.

What led you to taking the steps to make this change?
What Aimee explained to me that working out is about 15% of weight loss and 85% of what goes into your mouth I decided to try my best to give up sugar (processed) being that sugar is in everything I purchase in the store I made it an effort to read every label and try my best to eat healthy. It has proved successful along with working out three times a week at CrossFit. 

What has been the most challenging part of your weight loss journey?
The most difficult part of my journey is that most things with sugar tastes so good. 

Do you have any advice for someone looking to lose weight? 
My advice for anyone else is if you have a trainer like Aimee Lyons do what she suggests and you will succeed in your goal! 

We love it and we love you Kathy! Keep up the great work. You're inspiring to us all!

No comments: