9.01.2021

Athlete of the Month



Congratulations Alex B!!!

Name: Alex Bratcher Age: I’m 29 (30 in October 🎃) 

Home town: I’ve lived all over, but I consider myself “from” Sarasota, FL 

Did you ever play any sports? I played soccer for about 7 years. 

Hobbies? I’m an online gamer and I do a ton of puzzles. 

Goals for 2021/2022? I want to get the handstand walk by the end of the year and strict pull ups by next summer. 

What do you love about CF KOP? I love the culture of CFKOP. I’ve had to scale a lot of the workouts since I started and I’ve never felt insecure about it. Everyone is super encouraging and is happy to support you because they’ve been there. 

Do you have a favorite Coach/coaches? This feels like a trap. Nonetheless, Colette. She always calls me out when she knows I can do more, even if I don’t believe I can. Jason is a close second. 

Favorite WOD/gymnastic skill or lift? Now that I can finally do them, handstands! 

Least Favorite WOD skill or lift? Overhead squats. 

If you could make up your dream WOD, what would it be? My dream WOD would be some variation of power cleans, handstands, rowing, and DB clean & jerks - my confidence boosters.

No comments: