6.29.2010


Seth-Split Jerk.



12 Noon Warm-up.

W.O.D. 6.29.10

Clean and Jerk
1-1-1-1-1-1-1
*First warm up with 3 sets of 5 at a lighter weight.

Metro Dash:
Click here to read more. Who's in for the Metro Dash? Post to comments so we can get our team/s registered

Video:
"Benching With Louie: Part 3" with Louie Simmons, CrossFit Journal preview video [wmv] [mov]

Quote:
"Doing what you love is the cornerstone
of having abundance in your life."
~ Wayne Dyer

Results:

Jay E. 155 Form Squat
Dorothy 110
SAZ 105
Donkey 105
Seth 135
Sam D 185
Charlie 225
Rob modified ankle WOD
Patti 80
Kim J 110
Megan 50
Olan 165
Jeff 125
Brian U.130
Vincent 135
Laura 100
Fish form
Ellie 85
Bevin 70
Tim H form
Tim P 185
Ker 140
Grans 125
Plentus 205
JZ 130
Jason 225
Miranda 115
Jerry 165
Rachael 73
Rob Ph 165
Christine 53?
Lindsey 73
CC 83
Pukie 245
Kevin 205
Teamari 85
Brian R 165

12 comments:

Miranda said...

As long as the dash does not involve swimming or being under water, count me in. If it does, I will need a life jacket, snorkle, fins and goggles! I will look like scuba Steve, lol! Awesome!

Patti said...

I'm in!!! Sounds like fun!

Christina (CC) said...

I am in for MetroDash! Let me know when the teams are up so I can register.

Nikki said...

Tabatas in center city? I'm in!

Everyone has to register on their own, so we dont have to finalize a team roster before signing up. For efficiency's sake, I signed up and created a team called "CrossFit KOP."

If you want in, just select 'Join a Team' during the registration process. The password for our team is aimeesfitnessblog .

Also, just for clarification, there are no awards for the top team, just for the top 3 males and females. But anyone on a team is eligible for an award. (Teams are encouraged to stick together but dont have to.) The main reason to sign up as a team is just for the camraderie and team pride!

Nikki said...

PS - We can still split up into smaller, more manageable teams that will stick together on the actual race day... but for the sake of getting everyone registered efficiently I thought it'd be best to register under one team name. For the actual race day we'll probably want to group into teams of 2-4 people.

Aimee Lyons said...

thanks Nik-should be a blast!

Jerry said...

I am in!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in - just registered. Sounds awesome!

Sam B.

Jeff said...

I just registered too, sounds too good to miss.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm in and registered.. looking forward to it.

Deb said...

Just registered. Sounds like fun!!