12.03.2010



W.O.D. 12.4.10

Westside Barbell inspired Station Rotation
1. Banded Deadlifts 12x2
2. Prowler Push 30meters x 4 -max effort
3. Bamboo bar bench press
4. Reverse Hyper 3 sets of 30 reps

There will be 15 minutes allocated to each station.

Video:
"Louie Simmons on the Conjugate System: Part 1", CrossFit Journal preview video [wmv] [mov]

Community Notes:
The CrossFit Kids class will resume at 3:45PM on Thursday afternoons, starting on December 9th!

Quote:

“I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.”
-Jimmy Dean

Photos:
Jessica & Ditty - bamboo bar bench press
Mike V.
Jim C.

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Is that quote by Jimmy Dean the sausage guy? yum sausage!

Looking forward to some assistance work tomorrow. Yeah for getting better!

steph v said...

sausage and philosophy...what a man!

Miranda said...

Ok so I was supposed to have a "viewing" tonight but dude just bailed on me :( So, would anyone like to grab a drink with me or dinner?