7.01.2023

Athlete Spotlight






Congratulations Edwin!

How long have you been coming to CF KOP? 
December-2021 (1 year and 6 months) 
 
What are some of your most memorable experiences at CF KOP? 
 Participating in my first open. I think it was a great experience and felt very supported and encouraged even though my experience with the movements was very minimal. 
 
Tell us about your experiences dropping into CF’s in your travels? 
It is always fun to be able to get a workout done while traveling. It is great that no matter if you are in another country with a different language the movements are universal and the feeling of community is always there. 

We know you have a gift when it comes to working with dogs, tell us how you got into that and how it’s going? 
It is going great! I have always loved working with dogs and getting a hunting dog 3 years ago made me get into formal dog training since she really needed it. Since opening my business I have enjoyed meeting new people with their dogs and help them change their lifestyle for better. 

How has training in CrossFit helped you outside of the gym? 
It has increased my confidence and showed me that consistency pays off. I recently completed a triathlon and it went smoother than I expected, I was very happy with the results. 

What goals have you reached since you started CrossFit? Loosing weight and get in a better shape. I have lost 35 pounds since I started crossfit.

No comments: