9.30.2022

15 years!

 


As we head into our fifteenth year as a CrossFit affiliate, I can't help but be overwhelmed with emotion and gratitude for every single person who has walked through the doors of CrossFit King of Prussia. You have ALL taught me a lesson, you have knocked down your own personal wall, become vulnerable and allowed me to have a look into who you are, what you are capable of and how far you can push yourself. I hope you have walked out of the doors of CrossFit King of Prussia with some sort of betterment, maybe it's personal, physical, social or emotional, but no matter what pursuit you have excelled in, experienced or overcome I know the community and walls around CFKOP have played a role in your growth and development. Thank you all for your commitment to CFKOP, cheers to another 15 years of fitness, friends and functional movements executed at high intensity. - Aimee

No comments: