3.24.2020

Zoom Workouts





To the CrossFit KOP Community:
I miss you all, I know these are uncertain times but I want you to know I'm perpetually available for every single one of you. If you have questions, concerns or just want to see a friendly face on zoom or face time; I'm here for you! And I know speak on behalf of the entire coaching staff when I say, they are all here for you too! 

Please keep posting pictures of your workouts to the community page, please keep tagging @crossfitkop in your Instagram posts...please stay connected!

I founded CrossFit KoP in 2008 when it was a grass roots movement, I drove around with a limited amount of equipment in the trunk of my car and started doing workouts in my garage, parks and on the curbside of peoples homes.  I'm exited to start CrossFit KoP all over again in 2020 from my garage.

Tomorrow, 3/25 will be our first day of trying an online platform for CrossFit classes via Zoom!

Please join me on 3/25 at 7:00 AM  Meeting ID 257 263 341

Also, please join Tori tonight 3/24 at 5:30 PM for her Yoga via Zoom, Meeting ID 359 343 308

We will slowly ramp up classes as we begin to understand the new normal. Please bare with us!

Don't forget about Happy Hour at 5:30 on Friday via zoom Meeting ID 193 550 799!

No comments: