2.28.2010


Dallas and Melissa


GREAT turn out!


Thanks again!!!


Dallas and Melissa presented us with some AWESOME information today in an easy to understand format. They also have something called the Whole 30, which is a nutrition challenge...similar to our "NO sugar" challenges of past. I plan to start the next CrossFit KoP Challenge in April...are you in? Read over the embedded link...we will provide info leading up to the challenge. Incentives for winners and a kick off party will be part of the challenge. STAY POSTED and ask at the box for more details!

7 comments:

donkey said...

i'm in. that will get me past the hell month coming up now.

Laura Pappas said...

I'm in too - hopefully it will be a continuation of the Whole 30 that Tim and I started last Monday. If anyone has any questions about how its going, feel free to ask me, so far its good.

Aimee Lyons said...

Jason and I are starting today too... with a plan to continue through April.

Chris P. said...

Aimee without her wine and Jason without his beer for at least 30 days?? Don't take it out on us!!

Miranda said...

I'm in for the April Challenge.

Melanie said...

Count me in. I need a sugar detox!!

Cindy said...

Jeff & I will likely start the 30 days in mid-March. Aimee & Jason, thanks for hosting the seminar. Lots of good information presented by two people who clearly know what they're talking about. If Melissa and Dallas come around again I urge everyone to sign up!