10.31.2023

Athlete Spotlight - Lee Comerford




Congratulations Lee!!

How long have you been at CF KOP?
About 2 years consistently. 

What is your favorite aspect of CrossFit, how does it keep you engaged? 
The community, the concept of the sport and the challenging hard work that comes with it. The coaches skill to scale all workouts so i can participate makes me feel like a work in progress opposed to "not able" really keeps me engaged. 

What is your favorite movement to work on? Gymnastics movements. 

How has training this way improved your life? Training at CKOP has improved my life in many ways. At first mentally. Coming into the gym regularly helped change my mind after going through a difficult time. Now, physically I'm seeing changes and at 60 that's good. It makes me feel very capable. 

How does community play a role in your commitment to fitness? The community at CKOP is everything. The environment of constant encouragement, support, and recognition of improvement made or goals reached by the athletes is amazing. I love that! 

If you had your dream WOD what would it consist of? Any workout that does not include the bike.

No comments: