2.01.2023

EVAN Z- Athlete Spotlight

 

Congratulations Evan!



How long have you been at CF KOP? 
1 year & 2 months 

What brought you in our doors? I have been playing sports consistently since I was a little kid and specifically jiu-jitsu for for the last 15 years. The injuries were piling up. Some injuries were acute but most were chronic. I was constantly in pain. My wife on the other hand was the picture of health. She never had any serious injuries and she was feeling better and stronger than ever. She would never stop talking about how great CrossFit was and especially how great CrossFit KOP was. So I decided to stop making fun of CrossFit and give it a shot. 
 
How has CrossFit changed your life for the better? I feel stronger and look better. I'm still sore all the time but now it's a "good" soreness. Even now when I grapple I feel more balanced and structurally sound.

What are your favorite and least favorite movements to see in class? I enjoy all of the gymnastic movements. I really dislike burpees, thrusters and front rack position. 

What is your favorite part about being a part of this community? I started with the master's class and they were so welcoming and fun. Since then I have tried most of the other classes and everyone is really friendly and helpful.

No comments: