2.17.2023

2.18.23




AMRAP in 22 Minutes:
10 Box Jumps (24/30")
10 Dumbbell Deadlifts
10 Dumbbell Hang Power Cleans
10 Dumbbell Front Squats
10 Dumbbell Shoulder to Overhead
Dumbbell Farmers Carry (around the Lyons Den)
(Athletes choose appropriate Dumbbell weight for their level and ability)

Community Notes:
Join us today and tomorrow for the 9 AM class at the Lyons Den 555 W. Beidler Rd.

Quote: 
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” 
- Benjamin Franklin

2 comments:

Ben B said...

abo 4 +57
Missy 4 +21
Meg 4+ 58
Erin 4+ 41
Val 5+12
Em =)

EphuroaLabs said...

BCCA & protein powder with gatorade. No TV challenge: 4 day in a row. BCAA Supplement Results On Info.com. Search What Is BCAA Supplement On Info.com. Search With Info.com. Search Today. Find Reliable Info. Search More Now.