5.17.2016

Welcome to Coach Jill



I couldn't be more proud to welcome this lovely lady to our coaching staff at CrossFit King of Prussia; we have watched her grow as an athlete and community member over the last 2 years and seen her develop into a successful Level 1 CrossFit Trainer.

WELCOME JILL A!!!

A little bio....

I grew up in Blue Bell, PA and was always involved in sports from a young age, playing soccer, field hockey, volley ball, dance, and horse back riding. I attended college at the University of Montana- Western in Dillon, MT, and decided to spend 6 years out there, acquiring skills such as hunting and fly fishing. I received my bachelor’s in psychology and college is where I developed my passion for fitness and health and wellness. From flipping tires, playing with battle ropes, and trying to keep up with the guys during squats, I knew this was something that I wanted to keep in my life. After moving back to the area and keeping up in the gym with my “body building” sessions, I knew I was craving more. I decided to enroll in the National Personal Training Institute, received my diploma in personal training, and that is when I had a friend give me the kick in the butt to try CrossFit. In April of 2014 I met Aimee and Giulia for my fundamentals class and after that I knew I was in the right place and never looked back. I can honestly say, after the 2 years I have spent in CrossFit, I have become more physically fit, mentally tough, and overall my health and wellness has improved greatly. I have a huge passion for helping others achieve their own goals and am very excited to be a part of the CrossFit KOP family.

B.A. Psychology, May 2012 
NPTI Certified Personal Trainer, June 2014 
NPTI Basic Nutrition Certified, June 2014 
CrossFit Level 1, March 2016

1 comment:

Mary said...

Having a certified trainer who is this beautiful. This will indeed inspire me to go to the gym everyday.

Mary G. (decorative concrete flooring)