8.02.2008

Saturday AM Burpees and KB Swings


We had a great turnout at the F.A.C this morning! Thirteen total, I think it's a record! Ages ranging to 73...see everything is scalable! Thanks to all who came out to sweat and get their weekends started on the right foot! Loved the "Big O" tees ladies! The workout ran for 30 minutes. One rep of each movement (Burpee & Kettlebell Swing) on the first minute and then add one rep every minute thereafter until you "miss" and need to re-start at next minute with one rep of each exercise and build again! The total number of reps is your final score, final scores are below.

I had to test out my new 35lb Kettlebell, so I completed the workout when I got home...with Jason timing me!!!!

All Scores are recorded below:
Jeff-238
Margaret-256
Orla-242
Erika-250
Beth-204
Betsy-210
Jason-198
Hanna-186
Tim-186
Frank-118
Joanne-196
Paul-277
Aimee-326

No comments: