8.01.2024

Athlete Spotlight - Yormen


Starting CrossFit 


4 Months After 


When did you start at CF KOP? 
I started March 26th, I have been a member for 4 months at CF KOP I have seen alot of success!
 

Tell us about what you have achieved so far! 
Since I started I have lost 20 pounds! Apart from exercising I am on a diet, I eat well and have a caloric deficit. I have gained a lot of strength and have been able to define my waist and I will continue working on my body. 

What current goals do you have? Now I want to do the muscle up and define my whole body!I prefer having a slim athletic body. 

 What is your favorite part of CrossFit? My favorite part of CF is that I can do it in a short time of the day. I like that the trainers are always attentive and they are all very friendly and nice. 

What brought you in our doors? Was it hard to get started? For me it was difficult to start. First because I don't speak fluent English, sometimes I understand, sometimes I don't!
Secondly because I am an immigrant and I am here alone, I depend on myself for everything. I have lived near the gym for over a year and have always wanted to go. I had to carve out time to dedicate to working on my health. 

I love CrossFit! I love it! I recommend everyone to practice it to improve their health and mood through exercise.

No comments: