12.01.2022

Athlete Spotlight - Mike Remer


Congrats Remer!!!

How long have you been at CK KOP? 
I’ve been at CFKOP for 6 years and 10 months 

What movements would your ideal wod have in it? 
My ideal wod would have pull-ups and box jumps so I can zoomy zoom through it. 

 What movements do you dread the most? 
Most dreaded movement is the assault bike or devils press 

Who is your favorite coach and why? 
I love all of the coaches but Aimee is my favorite and it’s not close. She is the best there is and gives out samples of beef sticks sometimes 

If given the opportunity to play a sport professionally, which one would you choose and why? 
Golf because you can stay competitive until you like can’t even walk anymore. #Longevity baby 
 
If you could time travel, would ou go forward or backward and why? 
I would travel backwards in time so I can spend time with loved ones that have moved on and I miss dearly. I would also travel specifically to 2011 to buy all the bitcoin.

No comments: