5.02.2020

Athletes of the Month: The Zipf Family (Donna)



Donna Zipf

Hometown: Titusville, NJ

Current Location: Gladwyne

Age: 72

College: Chestnut Hill College

How long have you been a CrossFitter? 15 months

Did you ever play sports? Tennis and Golf

What has been your biggest achievement at CrossFit in general? Getting to the Box !

What skill(s) had you been working on all during 2019, and did (it)they become a success ? I was a beginner. It was all new to me. I have come a long way baby!

Active Goals for the 2020 year? Medball clean proficiency

What's your favorite WOD? Any one I just finished!

How about your favorite food/snacks? I make really great chicken pozole

What’s your least favorite WOD? Anything with the rower.

Favorite lift/movement? Picking up grandchildren.

Whats your favorite piece of workout "gear"? The ski erg

What would you say is your biggest improvement since starting CF? Mental and physical improvement have gone together. I look forward to every workout.

Who is your favorite coach This is where I get to honor Jenna. I can’t imagine a week without Jenna’s coaching. I began my CrossFit journey with her in January 2019. Her skills, patience,and encouragement started me on a new beginning at age 71. I’m ever grateful.

PR's to mention? Goals Reached? Nutrition highlights?.. Every work out my strength, flexibility and endurance get better.

No comments: