4.05.2010

Early signs of a phone addiction!


Even when she was young, Aimee was always in the box!


Aimee's grain rebellion started long before she read the Primal Blueprint!


Aimee's first recorded bar muscle-up


How long would you like me to hold this plank?


Happy Birthday Coach Aimee!!!!
32 years ago today, the world was introduced to an incredibly special human being; one that has touched each and every one of our lives. She has celebrated all of our successes so it is only right for us to celebrate her. Her passion for fitness is contagious and her willingness to help each of us meet our most lofty goals is the very foundation upon which CrossFit KoP is built. We thank you for your vision and all that you do to enrich our lives and the lives of those close to our hearts. Happy Birthday Baby!

W.O.D. 4.6.10
2 Rounds for Time:

4 Muscle ups
6 Hand Stand Push-ups
19 GHD Sit-ups
78 Double Unders

4 Cleans (*120#/190#)
6 Front Squats (*120#/190#)
19 GHD Back Extensions
78 Air Squats

*Aimee's body weight

Quote:
"Nothing great has been accomplished in this world without passion"
-Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel

Results:
Rx:
Aimee: 15:51
Plentus: 20:53

Scale:
Nikki: 15:43
Jason: 20:42
Deb: 18:17
Donkey: 21:50
Jaime: 19:30
Kara: 19:22
Chris T: 20:!5
Kristen S: 27:00
Miranda: 24:48
Gary: 28:50
Gunter: 22:51
Gina: 25:52
Brian: 22:28
JZ: 20:58
Mike B: 26:13
Jen S: 25:42
Tim G: 29:35
Steph V: 29:44
Jay S: 29:52
Kerry: Ouchie
Ellie: 23:11
Mike V: 22:!5
Todd: 27:15
Sue: 22:08
Susan: 22:37
Kathleen: 28:11
Fish: 27:43
Pukie*2: 24:58
Shawn: 30:50
Don: 26:42
Mike F: 31:10

30 comments:

Chris P. said...

YOWZAHS!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday coach Aimee!!! I hope your day is super special and wonderful...you deserve it!!! I will do b-day burpees in your honor.

Kristen said...

Oh, I forgot to mention how cute and adorable your baby pictures are.

Melanie said...

Happy birthday Amy! Thank you for opening my eyes to a whole better world of fitness and for pushing all of us to reach our goals! You deserve for all of your birthday wishes to come true! Have a great day!

Jerry said...

Happy Birthday Aimee...
You touch a lot of lives in such a positive way. That...is awesome.

donkey said...

OMG these pictures are RIDICULOUSLY cute.

Aimee: happy birthday! you're amazing, and i have so much respect for you as a coach and a person. i hope you have an awesome day!

Patti said...

Coach Aimee, Happy Happy birthday!!! Enjoy
your special day. Thanks for all you do!
Your pictures are soooo cute:)
Have a great day!

Stephanie Vincent said...

happy birthday coach! The pictures are perfect. I have a feeling you have only just begun! :-)

Cate said...

Happy Birthday, Aimee!!!! Hope you have a great day and an amazing year!! xxoo, Cate

KDitty said...

Happy Birthday Aimee! I hope you have a fabulous day! Thank you for everything you do.

CP said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIMEEEEEEE =)
You certainly are a fantastic coach and a wonderful friend! I hope your day is the best!!!
Miss you!!
Love,
CP

PS: freakin' adorable pics does NOT even begin to explain!! I think my favorite was you always in a box :)

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday Aimee, hope you have a great day! And thanks Jason for putting these pictures up, all really cute but the one in the box is truly priceless!

Jen S. said...

Hey Sista! Happy Bday! You are such an inspiration to me and to everyone that you meet! Have an AWESOME day...ps...I think Positive Penny is coming to work out today ;)

Dorothy said...

Happy Birthday Aimee. Thank you for everything you do and being you. You make my dreams come true.

I will do birthday burpees for you also. And in your honor I will try to find a puddle to make them extra sucky because I know you would be disappointed in me if I didn't. Ha Ha!

But Seriously. Thanks so much for bringing Crossfit KOP into my world. It means a lot to me and so many others.

Thanks for being so welcoming. Thanks for pushing me hard. Thanks for caring. Thanks for being passionate about what you do. Thanks for always striving for more.

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday!

Laura Pappas said...

Happy Birthday Aimee, great pictures too. Get out in the 80 degrees today for some Birthday Vitamin D!

Mom said...

Happy Birthday my strong baby girl. We are so proud of you and wish we could spend the day with you. Love, Mom and Dad

Erik Miller said...

Happy Birthday Aim. Great Pics!

TP said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIMEE.
The box pic is priceless, and the rest are athleticism in it's youth. You deserve a special and fun day.

Cindy Handler said...

Aimee I hope you get to spend your day doing all the things you love best! Happy birthday to an awesome coach and mentor! I truly believe that I would not be doing what I am doing today without your support and guidance. Thank you for everything you do!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Aim!
Hope you have a fabulous day! Those pictures are adorable!!

Pukie said...

happy b-day aimee!!

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday. Hope you have a great day and year! Enjoy this beautiful day. I am so glad I found Crossfit KOP....I can't imagine life without it.

Gina Fab said...

Happy Birthday Aimee! I hope your birthday is as special as you are to all of us! Thank you for everything!!! That pic of you hanging between the bed and the wall is my fav!!!! You were/are crazy... In a great way!!!

Mike F said...

Happy Birthday, Coach!

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Aimee!! Hope it's a great one.

Shawn Tammaro said...

Happy Birthday Aimee! Have a great day!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Aimee. Hope your day was better then the wod.

John said...

Happy Birthday Aimee

Aimee Lyons said...

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes, my days typically start and end with this blog and the community....in essence...YOU!

You are all the individuals who keep me motivated and inspired, day in and day out. I have said it before, but hands down, I have the best "job" in the world. THANK YOU!

A special thanks to Jason for once again hijacking the blog, finding the pic (via mom) and sending me on an amazing birthday adventure!

Aimee