2.08.2024

Welcome Bettie Bruce to CrossFirt KOP

I'm so excited to announce Bettie Bruce physical therapist from Core Movement Physical Therapy will be joining us on Mondays at CFKOP!! We are so lucky to have Bettie, below is a message from her...
I had a great initial day at CF-KOP introducing my practice CoreMovement PT to the athletes on 1/29 and will be opening office hours once a week at the CF-KOP location! Every Monday, I’ll be opening 6, one-on-one sessions on the hour at CF-KOP! My main office is in Bryn Mawr, but to better service the athlete population in KOP, I’ll be out there every Monday.
If I haven't had the opportunity to meet you yet, let me introduce myself. My name is Bettie Bruce and moved to the area in May of 2023 with my husband Chris and dog Banks. I am the sole practitioner of CoreMovement Physical Therapy and enjoy working with fitness enthusiasts to address injury, move better and get stronger to stay active and in the gym.
I’m excited to be able to interact with you and the CF-KOP athletes each week and welcome any questions you may have. Should you not find a time that fits your schedule in the link, please feel free to email me directly to look into alternative scheduling options. Looking forward to starting this program up and continuing to progress your fitness goals!
Click on the link for cost, services, time slots to see Bettie.

No comments: