7.09.2010

NEW CROSSFIT KOP BARBELL STRENGTH CLASS

What:
Build your strength and power while improving the execution and technique of your favorite lifts in the most efficient way possible. We will focus on the 5 basic barbell exercises: the squat, the deadlift, the press, the bench press and the clean (...and we will add in the snatch - because it's an amazing lift). There will be a specific format followed in each class, but you will be able to move at your own pace. This class is open to all skill levels and abilities.

When:
The first cycle of this class will run from August 2nd to September 2nd on Monday's at 7:30-8:30PM and Thursday's at 5:00-6:00PM.

Cost:
This class can count as a regular class as part of your membership. You can sign up on a per class basis for $20 or sign up for the entire 10 class package for $100.

13 comments:

JZuck said...

Sounds Great! I will be at the Barbell Strength classes. Thanks!

Cindy Handler said...

I'm in!! Thanks for offering this!!!!!

donkey said...

w00t! i'll be there when i can!

Melanie said...

Great opportunity! Thank you so much for offering this!!! We are so friggin lucky!!!

Jeff said...

Totally in.

Jen Naspinski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen Naspinski said...

this will be such a huge help to me. will try to make as many as possible since proper form for lifting is what I struggle with most

christine said...

Yeah!!! I definitely need this!

Anonymous said...

I'm in. Thanks!!

Jen S. said...

I'll be there on Mondays! Thursdays are too early for me :(

Christina (CC) said...

I am in definitley for Mondays - possibly on Thursdays depending on what happens with "work".

Joseph said...

I'd like to participate in this as well, if space is still available! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I could definately use these classes~ Yes!!! I'm in!!



thanks
Vincent