10.05.2008

THANK YOU!!!


As of today we are officially CrossFit King of Prussia (KOP). If you search on the CrossFit HQ Main page we are finally linked in! I wanted to extend a thank you to all of my loyal class members because without you there would be no CrossFit KOP. To the staff at Fairmount Athletic Club, a HUGE thank you for the use of the space and support of CrossFit and the principals behind it! We have some new equipment on the way and in the new year, look for an expanded class schedule.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulations Aimee!
I hope that FAC will add another 6am class in 2009. Thanks for keeping us fit and motivated!

Aimee Lyons said...

Thanks Danielle!! See you on Wed. at 6AM!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!! That is great. Wish you lived here in Maine so that I could be in the 6 AM class. I read your blog daily for my own bit of motivation.

Take care and keep up the good work.

Andrea from Maine

Laura Pappas said...

Aimee thanks for introducing me to crossfit, I think its an awesome workout and is really pushing me. I'm sore after EVERY workout...its getting better now after 3 months finally! I hope you keep up the classes and maybe add another AM one...

Big O said...

Aimee, we are so lucky and proud to have you at Fairmount Athletic Club! Let's keep working towards building your program. And thanks for kicking my butt yesterday....

Orla O'Doherty
Operations Manager
Fairmount Athletic Club