2.01.2012




CrossFit - Defined

A FREE lecture with Jason Lyons - March 11th at 11:00AM.

We all spend a lot of time in the box working as hard as we can. Many, if not all of us, see results so we keep coming back with a smile on our face. For some, that is all they care about, yet for others, you may be wondering why we do what we do...what are the principles of CrossFit and how are they being applied in our programming and training. For those that would like to learn more about CrossFit, this interactive lecture is for you. We will go over the theories behind the CrossFit methodology and prepare you to talk about not only how you do CrossFit but more importantly, why you do CrossFit. This lecture will be free to all active members of CrossFit KoP.

Please post to comments if you plan on attending.

15 comments:

KSB said...

Will be there if I am not out of town for work. Thanks, Jason.

Jc said...

I'll be there

Ken Blackwell said...

I plan to attend.

Shoe said...

This sounds awesome! I'll be there too.

Chris P. said...

notice there isn't an end time...or day

Tim H said...

I'll be there.

Jason Lyons said...

Lololololol. That was funny P. If there is a good showing, I will surely offer more than one.

mikefab said...

I plan on attending.

donkey said...

yes.

Anonymous said...

I'll be there
Rob PH

Jon Schell said...

I'm in.

Kathleen said...

Would love to be there but can't make 3/11. If there's an encore performance let me know.

Bo said...

I will be there

Megs said...

I'll be there

steph said...

I am going to try to be there!