4.22.2009

Photo from yesterday's Box Jumps...
looks like Paul's heels made it on the box in this jump!

W.O.D. 4.23.09
"The Chief"
Max rounds in 3 minutes of:
3 reps, 135 pound Power cleans
6 Push-ups
9 Squats
Rest 1 minute.
Repeat for a total of 5 cycles.

This WOD is scored by rounds completed for each of the 5 cycles.

Video:
The Chief ...[wmv][mov]

Quote:
"It is never too late to become what you might have been."
~George Eliot

Results:
Tim 23 Rxd
Sam 25 Rxd
Paul 19 Rxd
Laura 20 75#
Ray 19 115#

4 comments:

Scott M said...

Sorry Aimee I woke up for this one and my shoulders were killing me. So i decided to just kit up a 5 mile comfort fun with 200 situps

Ray said...

Jason,

I think I saw a tally of 18 rounds up on the board for me, but it was 19 (4-4-4-3-4) scaled to 115 lb. I need all the help I can get!

Nice job coaching this morning.

Appalachian Athlete said...

The Chief looks like fun! Missed another good one.
Couldn't do yesterday's suckfest while travelling. Instead - "Globogym Mini-Wod Madness". Three mini-wods with full recovery betweeen each.

AMRAP10: 'the bear' as metcon.
17 rounds @ 135 lbs
I think Mike suggested the Bear as a metcon. Excellent idea! This hurt, would've loved to have bumper plates. super fun.

Next, 3 rounds 30, 20, 10:
back extension
sit-ups
DUs
4:40. Eh, too easy, but left me dizzy.

Finally, 3 rnds 21-15-9:
butterfly pullups
HSPU
DUs
9:36. This hurt. sorry for long post.

Jason Lyons said...

when will the butterfly lesson be given to the class doug? lol.

i would show up.