10.26.2020

New Coaches - Welcome Colette and Jason

 



Welcome to Coach Colette! 
...and welcome BACK to Coach Jason!

Meet Colette: 
I have always felt connected to movement in some shape or form. I began as a Dancer and Choreographer at age 17. That path took me from New York to California and even Japan, performing, teaching classes and workshops, as well as setting Choreography. I always felt grateful to be able to live art and make a living at it. As the years went by I grew more and more interested in health and fitness and began Personal Training in 2009 (NASM, Action Certified) by 2011 I had began coaching CrossFit. Since then I have continued my education in CrossFit Gymnastics, USA Olympic Weightlifting, CrossFit Level 2, Coaches Development, and currently pursuing my Level 3. I would consider myself a conservative Coach who finds value in the day to day diligence this sport requires. Coaching has always been a great love of mine, and if someone wanted to know who I truly am, they’d take my class.

Meet Jason:
Hi.  Life takes you away from things that you love but it cannot do so forever.  For those that know me, I am excited to advance your movement and give you high fives.  For those that do not know me, ask those that do.  In my world, good actually means something and my goal is to have you leave the class a better mover from which you walked in.  I like Goonies, CrossFit, wine, and Pearl Jam.  I am excited to be back...all of you are my why.  

No comments: