11.30.2014

FESTIVUS 2014 is this week...


Join us on Thursday 12/4 at 5:00PM for our annual holiday party. FESTIVUS. This is our thank you and an event for all CFKoP members, please come prepared to have a good time. 

Wear: Your "best" Holiday Dress (Festive holiday sweater, etc)
What is it all about: Catered food, Festive Fun, Gift Exchange, Workout
What do I bring?: A wrapped 5$ gift for the exchange, some drink or food to share and your best holiday spirit!
A few Notes: There are NO regular classes and NO kids classes this evening, only the party.

2 comments:

Wenni Donna said...

Wow!! What a great location of wedding. Well I am really interested in destination wedding and so I am planning to find a nice venues in Chicago for rehearsal dinner and for my special day. Can you guys help me?

seo partners said...

شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض
افضل شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل