1.04.2011


Community:

Our next FREE Yoga Class with Tori will be on Saturday, January 22nd at 12:15PM. Members and Non-Members are welcome.

This Thursday 1/6 at 5PM is a FREE open gym for members, and our Strength Class is now Thursdays at 5PM and Saturdays at 11AM starting this week.

Who is in for the Paleo Party on the 14th at Donkey's? Either post to comments or sign up at the box. Detailed information will be available at the box. Bring a recipe and make that dish, we will publish all recipes from the event. Click here to see all the great recipes from last event!

Thanks to everyone who took the time out of their busy schedules for the Kick off meeting last night, it was a great success and will will be happy to provide more links and information as it's requested.



9 comments:

Miranda said...

I can not make cause I have a wedding, but I will share my recipes I have collected with everyone. I will try to type them up tomorrow and I will forward them to Aimee or Nikki

Aimee Lyons said...

Thanks Miranda! Can't wait to see them!

Ken Blackwell said...

I'll be at Donkey's!

Christina Carnevale said...

I will be at Donkey's...my first weekend away from Blackout Town...

Kristin T. said...

I am planning to come to Donkey's! Searching for the perfect paleo recipe!

MelindaK said...

I'm in for Donkey's!

I am bringing a chili recipe

Jason Lyons said...

I will be at Kong's. A NICE, yakshemash!

Chris P. said...

Ditty and I are in...I heard Donkey has nice knives

Melanie said...

I will be at Donkey's. Still thinking of what to make....