10.31.2021

Athlete of the Month - Renee



ATHLETE of the MONTH Renee Wisniski 

What CF KOP loves and admires about Renee... Renee is a quick study and has been an even quicker addition to our CF family over the past year. She's wicked smart and sharp witted. Having her in class is an absolute joy, she is kind and welcoming to other members, shows interest in their lives and is very easy to get along with. Get to know our girl a little better by checking out what she had to say below. 

Age: 47 and getting younger every day. 

Home Town: Long Island, NY 

Goals for 2022, Crossfit or otherwise? Finish Grad School without ending up in prison or rehab. Oh and a dang chest to bar pullup. 

What do you love at CF KOP? As cliche as it sounds it really is a wonderful community! There is an amazing blend of abilities, age groups and attitudes that really make every class a unique experience! 

 Do you have a favorite coach/es? Nope - I genuinely have taken something from each of them that has either improved my technique or skill or time so they are all my favorites! 

Favorite wod, skill or lift? I love me some Murph and a good Squat Clean 

Least favorite wod, skill or lift? Rowing. It is Effin. Mind. Numbing. 

Top 3 favorite bands or songs? Give me a sad soul with a guitar singing about heartbreak and I'm in.

What's your favorite cheat meal? Fried Chicken and Frozen Mike and Ike's. Any candy, frozen. Trust me on this.

No comments: